We are seeking 2x new employee’s to join our existing team based in Willetton but our work stretches Perth metro and regional on occasions.
This roll will be suited for a existing Civil worker with some knowledge or someone willing to put in the hard work and be trained on the job. (This is a manual job that requires good physical fitness)
A good understanding of Work Safety Procedures is a must, filling out JSAs and sign on sheets and working from SWMS will be part of your daily routine, also inducting site inspectors onto your site is a big part of your roll.
We are installing network upgrades and new installations for the NBN/Telstra networks, it is not limited to a specific roll so we will be constantly evolving and retraining as and when required to keep up with new contracts.
The right persons will be required to gain or already have the below accreditations as a minimum:
- Full clear driving licence is a must for the roll.
- NBN Enable Card (Advantage)
- Basic First Aid and CPR. (Current)
- Basic Work Traffic Management. (Advantage)
- Pit and Pipe experience (Preferred but will train)
- Asbestos Removal (Advantage)
- Any Copper/Fibre accreditations or any field experience remaking copper joints will be an Advantage for this role.
- Rod an Roping/Cable Hauling or Scoping experience will be an Advantage for this role.
- Concrete/Paving Reinstatements experience is an Advantage for this role.
- Locate and Protect Existing Services (Advantage)
- Confined space entry. (Advantage)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Christmas bonus
- Overtime pay
- Civil Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Licences to suit the work (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com